The Centurions Leadership Program of The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce spends two years exploring the opportunities and issues of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
To prepare a representative cross-section of the community's emerging leaders for their role in shaping the future of greater Kansas City.
The Centurions' mission is achieved by:
- Acquainting members with current community issues;
- Providing a framework for meeting other outstanding current and future community leaders;
- Promoting greater awareness of community resources;
- Exploring diversified segments of our city; and
- Offering avenues to become more civically involved through Centurions' projects or other civic opportunities presented to Centurions members.
Staff & Leadership>>