Since 1976, Centurions Leadership Program has earned its reputation as an unequaled training ground for future Kansas City leaders. Today, the two-year program has more than 70 active Centurions who join more than 1,200 alumni. We are a close-knit group of women and men from diverse backgrounds, expanding our personal and professional networks within the group and throughout the community we serve.
Thank you to this year's premier sponsor:
Thank you to this year's silver sponsor:
This Week's Centurion Profile:
Class of 2015
Kansas City Public Schools
Energy & Sustainability Manager
June Wildcard Task Force Co-Chair
Social Committee Member
Learn more about Jensen here.
- March Task Force summary has been posted! View here.
- April Task Force summary has been posted! View here.
- Full Committees and Task Forces have been formed. Click here to see the line ups.
- Ronald McDonald house was so thankful for Centurions help, they sent us a sweet card!
- Looking for volunteers to help with your event? Download and complete this form.
- Active Centurions are now using Volunteermark.com/Centurions to signup and track hours. Visit the website and click on an opportunity you are interested, then click on the signup button.
- Applications for the 2015-16 program year are now available. Download and apply >>
- Information sessions have been scheduled. Find one near you on our calendar. View now and register >>
- If you or someone you know would make a great Centurion, make sure to stay informed of upcoming social events, information sessions and application information. Send contact information to Kasey Anderson to get connected.
Centurions from Greater KC Chamber of Commerce on Vimeo